“When you buy quality, you only cry once.”
We never buy B grade material. Ever. Many of the local fabricators do. The material is not A grade for a reason – off-color, pattern inconsistencies, chips, voids, bubbles. We consider using less than A grade material to be a waste of our time and your money. Beware of their low price.
No kitchen project utilizes every square inch of every slab. The remaining pieces (remnants), are always A grade material. Many fabricators hoard these remnants. We do not. They consider them to be worth the same price per square foot as the entire slab. We do not.
If you have a smaller project such as an end table, small island, table top, seat, shelf, etc. that we can help you with, stop over and see if we have a remnant that you like that we are offering. We will cut it down to the size you want and polish the sides that you want polished. Most of our remnants are available to you for $30 per square foot - finished. You may get a material that was originally more per square foot, unfinished.
There are a few rules to this sale:
- You stop over and pick the remnant.
- You pick up the finished piece and take it with you, we will not deliver it.
- Sorry, no cutouts for sinks. We do have separate pricing for vanity tops with attached sinks.
- The maximum weight of the piece is 200 pounds. Granite and quartz weigh about 20 pounds per square foot, so this is about 10 square feet. It can be very dangerous to handle the heavier pieces.
- No kitchens. To be done properly, kitchens need to be templated, have at least one sink, sometimes have seams and need to be handled and installed by professionals.
- Although we do reserve the right to not sell certain remnants that are large (for example, greater than ½ slab) or are very expensive (for example, Taj Mahal quartzite is currently over $100 per square foot), we are not hoarders and will work with you every chance we can.
Many fabricators consider working with you on smaller projects to be a waste of their time. We do not. We will treat you with kindness and respect. We look forward to working with you. Always.